Monday 8 June 2015

Man Born With No PENIS Kept It From His Girlfriend For A Year

A MAN who was born with no penis has revealed that he kept the massive secret from his girlfriend for a year.

Andrew Wardle, 40, has just decided to go public with the secret that was only known to his family and a handful of trusted friends.
He even kept it from his girlfriend – Fedra Fabian, a 24-year-old fashion student.
Andrew, from Manchester, said: "I just couldn't keep living a lie.

"There was no other road for me to go down, so I thought that instead of telling one person at a time, I'd just tell everyone all at once."
Andrew told his story to TV channel TLC, but was so nervous he had to down a few drinks before going on air.

He had so much Dutch courage he can barely remember being interviewed.
He said: "If I'd told people face-to-face and one-by-one, I would have panicked and denied it two days later.
"So I decided to just get it over and done with to make my life easier."
But Fedra has been understanding about his revelation, and the pair are still dating.
She said: "When we first got together, he had kidney problems and he told me that was why he couldn't have sex.
"He was in a lot of pain, so I didn't question why he couldn't sleep with me. We had an intimate relationship in other ways."

The couple met when Fedra worked at a summer camp in the UK. After she returned to Budapest the two continued seeing each other over Skype for five months.
Then Fedra decided to move to England to be with him.
Despite things getting more serious, Andrew was reluctant to tell his girlfriend one-on-one about his lack of penis.
He said: "It just felt easier not to have to tell her myself.
"There's never a good time to tell a new girlfriend you don't have a penis. You can't just drop it into conversation.
"In the past, relationships would just crumble once I'd told them."

Andrew was born with his bladder outside of his body, meaning his genitals weren't able to form when he was in the womb.
The rare condition, called bladder exstrophy, affects just one in six million people.
After 15 agonising operations doctors were able to seal his bladder inside his body – but he was left with no penis.

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment