Sunday 7 June 2015

Angelina Jolie Says She Became An Actress To Please Her MOM

Angelina Jolie who is the daughter of actor, Jon Voight and late actress, Marcheline Bertrand, ‘only realised’ she wasn’t pursuing her dream career five years ago. 

She said: ‘My mom always wanted me to be an actor. And I started going to theatre and going on auditions young. I only realised about five years ago that I actually didn’t want to be an actor. ‘I never knew the other. I grew up with my career being thrust upon me. 
It took me a long time to believe that I could do more than that one aspect of our business.’ The brunette beauty insists a celebrity lifestyle has never been important to her, which is why she enjoys working behind the camera as a director. 

Speaking as she interviewed her ‘Unbroken’ star, Domhnall Gleeson for Interview magazine, she said: ‘I’m a very private person. I don’t go out much. I’m home with kids. I go to work. I don’t really like being the focus of attention, which is why I like being behind the camera more.’... 

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment