Friday 27 March 2015

Men Are Getting Freaked Out By This Really Weird Toilet In China

Men are getting performance anxiety at this restaurant in China because of the weird urinals.
It’s the freaky half-dressed female mannequins judging you that’ll do it.
Customers at the restaurant in the city of Taiyuan, in northern China’s Shanxi province, are saying that they can’t urinate because the models are ‘too sexy’ (hmm, don’t they mean scary?).
To pee, the guys have to line up and look the three mannequins, placed behind a glass wall, directly in the eye.
One customer, Sun Kao, 24, said: ‘I walked back out again when I saw the women there because I thought at first I was in the wrong place, but when I realised it was the proper place and I tried to relieve myself; it just didn’t work.’

He added: ‘It was very off putting having a good-looking woman even if it was a plastic one apparently staring at me as I tried to do my business.’
Define ‘good-looking’ guys. Because the orange perm ain’t doing it for us.
The quirky toilet installation went viral on Chinese social media sites after men starting sympathising with customers over their struggles to ‘go’ in front of a ‘beautiful’ lady.
Top tip for any guys heading out for dinner in Taiyuan this weekend – lay off the pints.

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment