Friday 21 November 2014

Kim Kardashian Would Support Daughter North West Posing Nude Like She Did

Kim Kardashian set out to “break the internet” by posing fully nekkid on the cover of Paper Magazine earlier this year, but would she be supportive of her daughter north following in her footsteps on the future? She recently responded to that exact question….and her answer just might surprise you.

E! Online: It sounds like Kim Kardashian would have no problem if daughter North West decided to follow in her mom’s super-sexy modeling footsteps!

During an interview with Australian radio station 92.9 this week, the 34-year-old Keeping Up With the Kardashians star was asked about her full-frontal naked Paper magazine cover. So how would Kim feel about Nori taking it all off for a similar nude photo shoot when she’s all grown up?
“I would support anything she wants to do,” Kanye West’s other half revealed.
“I don’t do anything with the intention to promote anyone else doing it—that’s not even what I’m trying to do. I do it because I’m proud of it. And it empowered me to feel good about myself after I had gained 500 pounds and looked like a huge slob for so long.”
Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram: @effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment